This being the last day of 2008, you'll need a new calendar, starting tomorrow. There are a bunch of interesting bike-theme calendars available, in addition to the usual not-all-that-interesting bike-theme calendars produced by mainstream publishers.
- Cyclofiend's Current Classics 2009 Calendar.
- Ibike's Solidarity Calendar, 2009: human rights by bike (also works for 2015 and 2026)
- 2009 courier calendar (a free PDF download)
- The northside ladies bicycle calendar: "Urban scrapes, vibrant costumes, kinetic energy, exertion" from amateur photographers in Melborne, AU. Proceeds benefit breast cancer research. Nothing risque here.
- Cyclepassion, various European champs in risque get-up.
- The Ladies of Team Pegasus Calendar, the fairer members of an amateur/semi-pro team, in risque get-up.
- The Copenhagen Cycle Chic Calendar 2009. Copenhagen loves you. And your bike. But mostly you on your bike.
- My cousin gave me a 2009 Planner entitled Holland by Bicycle, Agenda 2009. I believe it was issued by the Dutch government, maybe. I snap a pic, maybe.
- The Pinups for Pitbulls Calendar 2009. Nothing to do with bikes, but a good cause, and kinda funny. And yes, I heard about it on NPR. I'm a caricature of myself.
If you know of more interesting bike-theme calendars, let me know.